Below is Steven Eisenberg’s resume. Contact him for details.
- Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania, BS Economics with honors 1969
- Georgia State University,
post graduatestudies 4.0 average
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries, 1973 – Educational and research organization
- Served on Committee to develop reserving standards for health insurance
- Atlanta Actuarial Club – Member and speaker at meetings
- Author, study note used for actuarial exams on Section 7702A of the IRC
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries, 1975 – Professional Organization recognized by governments and other bodies for actuarial qualification
- Enrolled Actuary – 1976 – federal government ERISA qualified actuary
- Pacific States Actuarial Club – Member and speaker at meetings
- Los Angeles Actuarial Club – President, 1983, Speaker at meetings
- Southeastern Actuaries Club – Member and speaker at meetings
- AALU –
Memberand speaker at national meeting on COLI
- Seminar teacher at Georgia State University for actuarial exam training
- Served on Society of Actuaries education committee relating to insurance company financial statement
- Speaker, Session moderator, workshop leader at numerous national meetings – COLI, product development, insurance company financials, etc.
Georgia State University, Actuarial Science
Georgia State University, develop new graduate degree program for Actuarial Science
1999 - Present:
Consulting Actuary & Owner, Steven A Eisenberg, FSA, MAAA LLC
Steven consults to Insurance Carriers (all large carriers) and leading brokers-COLI/BOLI. He, also, provides litigation support (expert opinions) on all areas involving, personal injury and wrongful death economic damages, COI charge disputes, insurance, annuities, pension and other benefits,
2001 - 2013:
Founding Member and Principal Member, Mann, Conroy, Eisenberg & Associates
Mann-Conroy-Eisenberg & Associates, LLC (MCE) is an advisory firm specializing in designing proprietary risk management and capital management solutions for the financial services industry.
1999 - 2000:
Founder and Member, Benefit Funding Exchange
Benefit Funding Exchange was a marketing organization dedicated to BOLI sales.
1983 - 1998:
Consulting Actuary and Equity Principal, Milliman, Inc.
MILLIMAN is an international actuarial consulting firm. Mr. Eisenberg started, developed and was the managing partner for the Atlanta Office life insurance practice. He specialized in all aspects of life insurance consulting. Mr. Eisenberg and the Atlanta life practice were nationally known for their expertise in COLI and BOLI, having consulted with most of the major life insurance carriers, insurance brokers,
The Atlanta practice worked on most types of actuarial assignments, such as financial reporting, M & A, management advisory,
1980 - 1983:
All actuarial aspects of company, administration, financial, product, etc.
All annuity administration.
Involved in all management aspects of insurance company.
1975 - 1980:
Principal and Consulting Actuary, Dan McGinn & Associates
Dan McGinn & Associates was a pension and health benefits actuarial consulting firm in Los Angeles. Mr. Eisenberg consulted with corporations and
1972 - 1975:
Vice President and Chief Actuary, Pacific Fidelity Life Insurance Company
Los Angeles – Piedmont Life successor company
All actuarial aspects such as financial reporting, product development, etc.
1970 - 1971:
Actuary, Piedmont Life Insurance Company
Call Steven A. Eisenberg at (404) 307-9861 today to tell him about expert advice required for litigation support or other actuarial consulting needs
Offering Nationwide Services
Hours of Operation